Monday, May 31, 2010

Seahorses, Octopuses, and StarFish.... oh my!



This is the quilt that I made before I left for school. Its very colorful on the front and mostly purple on the back. I wanted the fish to be the main focus because I just loved the pattern, so everything was centered around that fabric. I was going for a summertime look with all the colors and the adorable sea animals.This was my first quilt and hopefully not the last. Thanks to Amanda, I was able to have it done before I went to school. She helped me with the cutting, and she did all of the quilting at the end. Bless you Amanda :)! Now its hanging in my room of my apartment, and it sure livens things up!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colors! You did an amazing job sewing that together. I love it! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - I am glad you love it. I miss you so much! When will I ever see you again!

    ReplyDelete