Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Picture Frame Re-Do


I found this frame at a thrift store for $4. I forgot to take a before photo (it was 11:30 pm when I was crafting). The frame was a green/gold color, the matte was also a green marble color and the picture inside was a watercolor Victorian bathroom.....90's style! I love making strip quilts so that's where the inspiration came from. I cut strips of 12x12 scrapbook paper, varying widths, and adhered them to the top of the matte. I added some letters and a few heart doilies (can't get enough of those) and then spray painted the frame. I love it! I looks great in my Valentine's inspired guest bathroom!



I just finished the shower curtain this morning - you can't tell but it is pink with pink owls! I love it with the little owl wall quilt.

2 comments: