Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ella's Room Part 2

We finally finished a few projects for Ella's room. To see part 1 click here.


The desk has been finished since October, we finally got around to drilling the drawer pulls on this past week....ta da!! (Oh, and the chair got a fresh coat of paint...it will soon be getting a chair pad.)


I found this memory board at the Goodwill. It was just black and white when I bought it. Ella and I used Stampin' Up chalks and colored in some of the flowers and leaves to match her room. I love how it turned out.

We also picked this up at the GW. It was brown and green with butterflies on it. So we got out the spray paint, sand paper, fabric and presto.....super cute bulletin board. I adheared the purple fabric right on top of the cork board that was already there. Ella drew the birds and I sewed around them. The matte came with it - only it was green - so I spray painted that too!

1 comment: